TomTom Telematics Minimise costs maximise profits
TomTom's famous fixed installation vehicle tracking system, designed with trucks in mind to make the fleet manager's life easier.
- Fixed installed for reliable tracking of any truck or coach
- Monitors driving behaviour
- Advanced vehicle integration possibilities (Digital tachograph connectivity, FMS interface)
- Add-on functionality easily available
- Works in combination with WEBFLEET
LINK 510 - TomTom's most advanced vehicle tracking device
Accurate tracking and data retention
- Get accurate information in real-time about where and how your fleet is being used.
- Get WEBFLEET trip reports, logbook and driving behaviour reports.
Ideal for trucks
- LINK 510 offers seamless connection to the digital tachograph for remote downloads of digital tachograph data.
- FMS interface to monitor fuel consumption and fuel level.
- Capture additional data from in and around the vehicle with LINK.connect
- Allows 3rd party hardware to connect via Bluetooth such as temperature sensors, tyre pressure, barcode scanning, RFID.
- We have certified partners across the country to ensure correct installation and support.
- Connect external GPS and GSM antennas.
Add-on functions readily available
- Connects to a TomTom PRO driver terminal for complete fleet management.
- Extended eco-functionality by adding TomTom LINK 105.
|Dimensions||Body: 121 x 56.5 x 21.5 mm
Body with Holder: 121 x 68 x 25.5 mm
|Weight and material||Body: 88 g, PC/ABS
Holder: 12 g, PC/ABS
|Environment||Environmental sealing: IP20
Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
|Supply voltage||12V/24V (min. 9V to max. 30V)|
|Current consumption||At 14V: typically < 50mA
At 28V: typically < 30mA
Standby: typically < 1mA
|During data transmission||14V < 150mA
28V < 100mA
|Fuse Protection||Operating voltage* 9V - 30V to be fused with max. 10A
Ignition to be fused with max. 10A
*Internally fused with 2A, fuse is not resettable or replaceable, fuse must be replaced by TomTom Telematics only
|GPS antenna||SMB (male) - (Antenna female)
Supply voltage range 3.3V
Minimum antenna gain at 3V: 20dB
Maximum antenna gain: 40dB
Maximum noise rating: 1.5dB
|GSM antenna connector for external GSM antenna (optional accessory)||SMB (male) - (antenna - female), for use with GSM antenna from TomTom Telematics only|
|Inputs||2 x digital inputs, ignition input|
|Output||1 x digital output|
|CANBUS||CAN H, CAN L|
|GPS Module||Integrated, antenna and receiver|
|Bluetooth||Integrated Bluetooth (class 2) for connection to TomTom PRO device and other TomTom accessories like the TomTom LINK 105|