TomTom Telematics Minimise costs maximise profits
TomTom LINK 510Back to TomTom Telematics
TomTom's famous fixed installation vehicle tracking system, designed with trucks in mind to make the fleet manager's life easier.
- Fixed installed for reliable tracking of any truck or coach
- Monitors driving behaviour
- Advanced vehicle integration possibilities (Digital tachograph connectivity, FMS interface)
- Add-on functionality easily available
- Works in combination with WEBFLEET
LINK 510 - TomTom's most advanced vehicle tracking device
Accurate tracking and data retention
- Get accurate information in real-time about where and how your fleet is being used.
- Get WEBFLEET trip reports, logbook and driving behaviour reports.
Ideal for trucks
- LINK 510 offers seamless connection to the digital tachograph for remote downloads of digital tachograph data.
- FMS interface to monitor fuel consumption and fuel level.
- Capture additional data from in and around the vehicle with LINK.connect
- Allows 3rd party hardware to connect via Bluetooth such as temperature sensors, tyre pressure, barcode scanning, RFID.
- We have certified partners across the country to ensure correct installation and support.
- Connect external GPS and GSM antennas.
Add-on functions readily available
- Connects to a TomTom PRO driver terminal for complete fleet management.
- Extended eco-functionality by adding TomTom LINK 105.
|Dimensions||Body: 121 x 56.5 x 21.5 mm
Body with Holder: 121 x 68 x 25.5 mm
|Weight and material||Body: 88 g, PC/ABS
Holder: 12 g, PC/ABS
|Environment||Environmental sealing: IP20
Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
|Supply voltage||12V/24V (min. 9V to max. 30V)|
|Current consumption||At 14V: typically < 50mA
At 28V: typically < 30mA
Standby: typically < 1mA
|During data transmission||14V < 150mA
28V < 100mA
|Fuse Protection||Operating voltage* 9V - 30V to be fused with max. 10A
Ignition to be fused with max. 10A
*Internally fused with 2A, fuse is not resettable or replaceable, fuse must be replaced by TomTom Telematics only
|GPS antenna||SMB (male) - (Antenna female)
Supply voltage range 3.3V
Minimum antenna gain at 3V: 20dB
Maximum antenna gain: 40dB
Maximum noise rating: 1.5dB
|GSM antenna connector for external GSM antenna (optional accessory)||SMB (male) - (antenna - female), for use with GSM antenna from TomTom Telematics only|
|Inputs||2 x digital inputs, ignition input|
|Output||1 x digital output|
|CANBUS||CAN H, CAN L|
|GPS Module||Integrated, antenna and receiver|
|Bluetooth||Integrated Bluetooth (class 2) for connection to TomTom PRO device and other TomTom accessories like the TomTom LINK 105|