TomTom PRO 8270Back to TomTom Telematics
- 7" (17,7 cm) screen in a ruggedised housing
- Rear camera support [TRUCK version]
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic & Speed Cameras*
- Open platform to develop business apps
- Fully customisable with platform control
- Software developer kit (SDK) to facilitate development of bespoke business applications
- Professional Mobile Device Management platform**
Open platform for business applications
Customise your workflow or add business applications to the device*
Monitor, manage and improve service quality
- Guarantee service levels by standardising the way your people work in the field.
- Meet legal requirements and exceed customer expectations by enforcing standard work processes.
- Increase efficiency by digitising your workflow and have it send to your office instantly.
- Speed up your invoicing process by receiving all relevant information from the road in real time.
* TomTom Telematics does not provide additional business applications on the device. 3rd party development needed.
Service & Maintenance
Prove your compliance with road safety regulations, to authorities, by enforcing vehicle checks before mobile workers can use their vehicles.
Know what materials or spare parts your vehicles have loaded. This information empowers you to send the best placed driver with the right spare parts to a customer without losing time.
Provide all the information your workforce may need to complete a job by storing technical documentations on the device.
Rear view camera
Connect a rear view camera to the your driver’s terminal for easier maneuvering.
Registration of on-board Sales
Register on-board sales per country to comply with country specific VAT regulations.
|Screen size||7” (17,7 cm)|
|Screen type||16:9 capacitive screen|
|Screen resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Internal memory||Yes, 16 GB flash|
|SD slot||Yes, mircoSD|
|Video line-in||3,5mm jack (cradle) [TRUCK version]|
|Device size||7.7952” (W) x 4.8425” (H) x 0.9842”|
|Device weight||17 oz|
|Battery||Up to 3 hours autonomous operation|
|Operating temperature||-4 °F to +140 °F|
|Connectivity||Connection to WEBFLEET via TomTom LINK 510/530 only,
Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.0
|Map coverage||US, CAN, MEX
[Truck attributes coverage: US, CAN]