Webfleet Solutions Minimise costs maximise profits
The Webfleet Solutions LINK 510 is a tracking system which has the following features:
- Fixed installation is ideal for any truck or coach, enabling easy fleet management.
- Receive reliable tracking and monitoring of driving behaviour.
- Advanced vehicle integration possibilities, such as digital tachograph connectivity and FMS interface etc.
- Add-on functionality is easily available.
- The tracking system can work together with WEBFLEET.
LINK 510 - Webfleet Solutions's most advanced vehicle tracking device
Accurate tracking and data retention
- Get accurate information in real-time about where and how your fleet is being used.
- Get WEBFLEET trip reports, logbook and driving behaviour reports.
Ideal for trucks
- LINK 510 offers seamless connection to the digital tachograph for remote downloads of digital tachograph data.
- FMS interface to monitor fuel consumption and fuel level.
- Capture additional data from in and around the vehicle with LINK.connect
- Allows 3rd party hardware to connect via Bluetooth such as temperature sensors, tyre pressure, barcode scanning, RFID.
- We have certified partners across the country to ensure correct installation and support.
- Connect external GPS and GSM antennas.
Add-on functions readily available
- Connects to a Webfleet Solutions PRO driver terminal for complete fleet management.
- Extended eco-functionality by adding Webfleet Solutions LINK 105.
|Dimensions||Body: 121 x 56.5 x 21.5 mm|
Body with Holder: 121 x 68 x 25.5 mm
|Weight and material||Body: 88 g, PC/ABS|
Holder: 12 g, PC/ABS
|Environment||Environmental sealing: IP20|
Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
|Supply voltage||12V/24V (min. 9V to max. 30V)|
|Current consumption||At 14V: typically < 50mA|
At 28V: typically < 30mA
Standby: typically < 1mA
|During data transmission||14V < 150mA|
28V < 100mA
|Fuse Protection||Operating voltage* 9V - 30V to be fused with max. 10A|
Ignition to be fused with max. 10A
*Internally fused with 2A, fuse is not resettable or replaceable, fuse must be replaced by Webfleet Solutions Telematics only
|GPS antenna||SMB (male) - (Antenna female)|
Supply voltage range 3.3V
Minimum antenna gain at 3V: 20dB
Maximum antenna gain: 40dB
Maximum noise rating: 1.5dB
|GSM antenna connector for external GSM antenna (optional accessory)||SMB (male) - (antenna - female), for use with GSM antenna from Webfleet Solutions Telematics only|
|Inputs||2 x digital inputs, ignition input|
|Output||1 x digital output|
|CANBUS||CAN H, CAN L|
|GPS Module||Integrated, antenna and receiver|
|Bluetooth||Integrated Bluetooth (class 2) for connection to Webfleet Solutions PRO device and other Webfleet Solutions accessories like the Webfleet Solutions LINK 105|