The Webfleet Solutions PRO 8375 has the following features:
- 7" (17,7 cm) screen
- Rear camera support [TRUCK version]
- Lifetime Webfleet Solutions Traffic & Speed Cameras*
- Open platform to develop business apps
- Fully customisable with platform control
- Software developer kit (SDK) to facilitate the development of bespoke business applications
- Professional Mobile device Management platform**
- 5 megapixel camera and flashlight
- Near field communication chip (NFC)
Open platform for business applications
Customise your workflow or add business applications to the device.
Monitor, manage and improve service quality
- Guarantee service levels by standardising the way your people work in the field.
- Meet legal requirements and exceed customer expectations by enforcing standard work processes.
- Increase efficiency by digitising your workflow and have it send to your office instantly.
- Speed up your invoicing process by receiving all relevant information from the road in real time.
Courier / Express services
Transparent delivery documentation
Automate your delivery process. Provide pickup and delivery addresses to your driver, request scanning of parcels and let the customer confirm the delivery with digital signature capturing. Receive all the information, in real time, in your back-office system when a delivery process is completed.
Transport & logistics
Get real-time insight on what your trucks are carrying. Drivers can scan and send freight documents (CMR) directly to the office. This way you always know what is loaded and can speed up the invoicing process.
Reduce your fuel costs by requesting driver feedback when a vehicle stands still for a defined period of time.
Advanced vehicle checks
Use RFID tags for advanced vehicle checks to ensure your drivers comply with safety regulations.
|Screen size||7” (17,7 cm)|
|Screen type||16:9 capacitive screen|
|Screen resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Internal memory||Yes, 16 GB flash|
|SD slot||Yes, mircoSD|
|Video line-in||3,5mm jack (cradle) [TRUCK version]|
|Device size||7.7952” (W) x 4.8425” (H) x 0.9842”|
|Device weight||17 oz|
|Battery||Up to 3 hours autonomous operation|
|Operating temperature||-4 °F to +140 °F|
|Connectivity||Connection to WEBFLEET via Webfleet Solutions LINK 510/530 only,
Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.0
|Map coverage||US, CAN, MEX
[Truck attributes coverage: US, CAN]
|Camera||5 megapixel and flashlight|
|Near field communication||13.56 MHz
ISO 14443 compliant