- Consists of RFID Driver Identification (with buzzer).
- Manage the log working time of any employee, log breaks and log trips as a business, private or commute status.
- Receive continuous OptiDrive 360 driving style feedback.
- Optional choice: Add on the LINK 105 for fuel consumption data, reporting and feedback
- Use Webfleet Solutions Pro 2020 in combination with WEBFLEET® via Webfleet Solutions LINK 510.
What is the PRO 2020?
A compact driver terminal with a 2.5 inch touch screen. It supports fleet owners that use WEBFLEET, to better integrate their drivers into their business control and management processes. With the essential features in one small device, the entire fleet can be equipped helping achieve wider compliance and control.
Empower drivers to be accountable through driver identification, data logging and driver style coaching. With the PRO 2020 you can enable better collaboration between driver and manager, together with WEBFLEET reporting, to improve decision making.
The PRO 2020 helps drivers improve their style and simplifies the way they log work time and private/business mileage.
Always know who is driving your vehicle and attribute driving behaviour, trip registration, and also work time of anyone presenting an RFID card.*
Capture Trip status – Business, Private, and Commuting.
Log and check work times of anyone presenting an RFID card on the device – Start, Break, Finish.
Give your drivers the tools to continuously improve their driving through feedback and coaching.
Driving mode & feedback
Shows a summary of trip related information, for instant driver feedback and higher engagement.
* HF RFID 13.56MHz (ISO14443A compliant)
(supports protocols compliant to ISO14443A, such as MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE SmartMX, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus, etc.)
** Driver Feedback on Driving Events (braking/steering), Idling, and with the LINK 105 Gear Shift and Fuel Consumption.
|Dimensions||4.57 inch x 2.80 inch x 0.67 inch|
|Screen Size||2.5 inch|
|Weight||Device including cable: 4.76oz|
|Supply voltage||12 V / 24 V (min 9 V to max 30 V)|
|Temperature||Operation: -4°F to +158°F|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Languages supported||EN, DE, NL, FR, ES, IT|
|Current power consumption||At 14 V:|
- typically < 0.03 A
- bursts during RFID read < 0.07 A
At 28 V:
- typically < 0.02 A
- bursts during RFID read < 0.05 A
Standby: typically < 0.0015 A